May 21, 2013

Blog Anniversary Post: Fashion 101

Happy 1st birthday to my blog! Yeaaaay! Since Jats Your Fashion Critique turned 1 today, I made the effort to compile some of my favorite outfit posts from Lookbook.nu and @ootdmagazine from Instagram (Girls! Follow them for more fashion posts! And for the boys,follow @ootdmen. ) for you guys to check 'em out and find your pegs for summer fashion wear. Who knows,maybe you could pull off those looks too! :)


Summer Inspirations:


A flowy mini dress AND a heart cut out at the back? Lovely! I love that print. ♥


For the not-so-girly girl type out there, You could pair your skater skirts with an Aztec midrib corset or a summer-y print to still have the summer vibe with you and add a leather vest or a chain necklace if you want it to be a little edgy. :)


  Pastels, Floral and Studs? She did a great work! After so many eye-catching prints in bold colors, these cotton candy shades are perfect to feel a little breezy with the hot hot weather in the Philippines. For a sweeter look, accessorize with Flower crowns! I love how it complemented her shoes. :)
Where to buy flower crowns? Check 'em online. But I know shopindiestructible.com sells flower crowns. :)


Okaaay, who's dying to have sneaker wedges? ME! It helps in adding height and it's so awesome. Haha, and the fab muscle tee...I've been seeing a lot wearing statement muscle tees, Almost all online shops are selling them especially the Jack Daniels print. :) Camouflage everywhere! (check my previous post: Hey There, Soldier) :)


And for those who planned their summer, flying out of the country cause the Philippines is burning hot...if you plan to go to somewhere cold,Check out that sweater with spikes! Awesommmmeee. It's from ROMWE.com, and what hurts the most..is I can't afford it! It's $47 dollars. Huhu, Poor me. Hmm, Moving on. Haha, It best goes with leather jeans! Two thumbs up!


Hope I helped you guys, and please continue to visit and view itsjats.blogspot.com, This is the 20th post for the whole year, Sometimes, I get an ample number of page views but sometimes I get few but I still want to thank you,readers for putting a smile on my face. :) I'm sorry that I don't have a blog giveaway but this blog was built to share you my personal style so instead of a giveaway, today's post are fashion tips. There you have it! Happy Summer! :)

P.S: Again,Photos are not mine. :)


Follow me on Instagram: @justjats :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi :) can you post some photos of neon outfits? Thank you. coz I really dont know what should I wear in our Neon party next month. thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ate jats!! Its ella. I love your blog!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Carven

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up..
    COLLECTION SHOP ONLINE

    ReplyDelete