April 29, 2013

Hey there,Soldier!

 


What's in? Camouflage!! It's the latest fashion trend which I really like and based from the internet, I learned that Camo is highlighted as one of the most anticipated comebacks of the season, that's why I was really happy to score affordable military print leggings & iPhone case in GH. Haha! Cheap and trendy. *wink
 

The camo pattern is a bold statement, which means the other pieces in my outfit has to be very basic to let the print stand out...referring to my light denim polo and the plain tank top. :)



I also wanted to build up an edgy vibe and so I did by adding the spiked cuff, chain necklace, skull and cross bracelets. :)



Denim polo (Old Navy)
Black inner top (Forever 21)
Camouflage leggings& iPhone case (Greenhills)
Bracelets (Tomato)

No comments:

Post a Comment