February 21, 2013

RL Girl



I am disappointed because I don't have a decent picture during prom night last year and unfortunately, this year again so I don't have any pictures to post here in my blog. :( On the brighter side, I was able to take outfit shots of this street wear attire the day after prom. I was in love with my curls during prom night and yes, I curled it again the next day. Haha. =))



I like wearing shorts the most, because It kinda gives the illusion that my legs are long when the truth is it is not. (Yeaaah,tanggap ko nang maliit ako! :( Drama lang? Haha.) Anyway, I was about to go watch a movie that time so I think It was appropriate to wear 3/4 sleeves with my shorts,cause if not I'll be freezing inside the movie house. Haha. I find animal print cute so I used my leopard print flats and  bag. Plus it blends absolutely right with the color of my outfit, Pink and gray! Matchy matchy! ;)


(Top and Shorts  Ralph Lauren, Leopard Print doll shoes Jessica Simpson, Headpiece WTC,Super Sale Bazaar)


2 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit to hang out with friends, these leopard print doll shoes must be very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alyssa, Yes they are. Thanks for viewing. :)

      Delete