February 4, 2013

Comeback Post: Black and Yellow

Hello,fashionistas! A big smile on my face right now, cause I'm totally back! *blogger mode: ON* :)

Do you remember Wiz Khalifa with my title? Haha! Credits to: Jiga and Angela for that. Hmm, so this is going to be my first post for 2013. Last year, I had blogging issues, I thought of stopping and to just continue this whenever, or when I'm already in college, then I realized fashion blogging is a really nice way to share your style. Throughout the months that I haven't been posting,I really missed the times when I look at my blog site and say "Wow, Is this really me? Is this how I dress now?" Haha. I'm weird at times. :P Hmm, Let me tell you something, Before, I really have a bad taste when it comes to fashion. There was I time that "emo" was mainstream and I wore black from head to toe and I wore a black hoodie (NO,I'm not "A", PLL fans. Haha! Kidding.) Uhm,and there was a time I wore all violet in an ugly way. Then since that day,they called me "Ms. Violet" I knoooow,But that was before. Hahaha :P Moving on....This is what I wore yesterday. :)



Even though It's already February and you think I'm supposed to be wearing something sweet or dainty, and yet I chose this edgy outfit because I'm single and bitter. HAHA! KIDDING. Hmm, I just want to change the usual. :)

 

Leather Shorts: Forever 21 , Studded Gladiator sandals: Nine West, Gold Satchel: Missy Bags 
 
      Ofcourse, Studs wouldn't be out of the picture! :)


Presenting... *drumroll* My photographer. My sister, Kimberly. Haha. Thank you for taking my outfit shots. Pumo-pose na rin oh. That was last Christmas. :P :)

 

Thank you for viewing! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment