June 26, 2012

Polkadots

I don't seem to understand why people are so judgemental, in a way that they look at you and say negative things behind your back,or worse in front of you. So what's best is to smile and continue to do what you're doing. 
Since I started to get into the world  of fashion blogging, I bare in mind that everybody has their own feedback to what you wear,or how you look...I must accept the critics and compliments that I hear from the people around me. So here I am, continuing what I love the most, Dressing up! :)

Outfit: Forever 21 polkadot dress, Primadonna pumps, Accessorize bag, Pinkbox ribbon clip.


I am with my little sister,Kimberly. Goofing around the camera. :)

1 comment:

  1. so cute! you look like a japanese doll (IMO) :)
    Rovie,
    RK Manila Shoes , OASAP and FIRMOO giveaways on The Bargain Doll! Hope you can join! :)

    ReplyDelete